Refund Policy (India)
Growthfluence Private Limited shall apply to the use of the domain name saasindutry.com in India and any other linked pages, features, content, or application services (including but without limitation to any mobile application services) offered from time to time by Growthfluence Private Limited (“SaaS Industry” or “WE” or “OUR” or “US” or collectively, “WEBSITE”).
To protect your security and privacy, your bank can’t provide Growthfluence Private Limited with information about why your payment was declined. Due to this, you most likely need to contact your bank directly to solve most payment issues.
Contact your bank to resolve your payment issues even if:
- Part of your order has already been charged and shipped successfully.
- You have successfully used the payment method on a previous order.
- You have funds available in your bank account or on your credit card to cover the cost of the order.
Steps that you can take to resolve payment issues:
- Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank might flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first-time orders and high-value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available or your credit limit. Your bank might require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
- Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank might block your account from any further activity regardless of available funds in the account. Your bank might require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete the transaction.
- Contact your bank about payment authorisations and reserved funds. When you place an order using Growthfluence Private Limited, we use RazorPay to contact your card’s issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated by means of a full authorisation for the amount of the purchase. In case of a failed transaction the change and funds would be reserved against your account for the authorisation. Some banks might hold these authorisations for 7 to 10 business days. If your payment is declined because of lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm whether the reserved funds are other authorisations, verify the amount of time that they hold authorisations, and request that they remove any extra authorisation to free up funds in your account.
- Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you can’t resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner and your order was suspended because the payment method was declined, you can change the payment method on the order to another card.
Growthfluence Private Limited does not entertain any refund/cancellation post-purchase of the order.
If you have any other queries, you can contact us here